July 20, 2021 8:09am
- Smith Micro Computer software (NASDAQ:SMSI) shares rose 8.25% to $5.9 throughout Tuesday’s pre-market place session. The company’s marketplace cap stands at $315.5 million.
- SeaChange Intercontinental (NASDAQ:SEAC) shares moved upwards by 7.61% to $1.13. The current market benefit of their fantastic shares is at $54.6 million.
- Guidance.com (NASDAQ:SPRT) inventory amplified by 6.83% to $4.69. The market place benefit of their outstanding shares is at $113.6 million.
- Wrap Technologies (NASDAQ:WRAP) shares rose 5.34% to $7.1. The market benefit of their exceptional shares is at $283. million.
- Auddia (NASDAQ:AUUD) shares rose 4.88% to $4.. The marketplace price of their excellent shares is at $49.4 million.
- Aehr Examination Techniques (NASDAQ:AEHR) stock rose 4.85% to $6.7. The industry worth of their outstanding shares is at $158.1 million. As per the information, the Q4 earnings report came out 3 days in the past.
- SolarWinds (NYSE:SWI) shares fell 37.48% to $10.58 through Tuesday’s pre-marketplace session. The market worth of their outstanding shares is at $3.3 billion.
- Intrusion (NASDAQ:INTZ) shares fell 12.83% to $7.41. The current market worth of their excellent shares is at $130.5 million.
- Mechanical Technologies (NASDAQ:MKTY) shares declined by 6.02% to $6.72. The market place value of their superb shares is at $85.1 million.
- Datasea (NASDAQ:DTSS) stock fell 5.22% to $4.18. The current market value of their remarkable shares is at $89.7 million.
- UTime (NASDAQ:UTME) shares fell 3.9% to $8.64. The firm’s marketplace cap stands at $71.4 million.
- Exela Systems (NASDAQ:XELA) shares fell 3.28% to $2.95. The company’s current market cap stands at $174.6 million.