July 15, 2021 8:07am
- Datasea (NASDAQ:DTSS) inventory moved upwards by 22.11% to $4.86 for the duration of Thursday’s pre-current market session. The company’s current market cap stands at $104.3 million.
- Verb Tech (NASDAQ:VERB) shares rose 17.67% to $2.93. The industry worth of their excellent shares is at $185.6 million.
- Arlo Systems (NYSE:ARLO) shares rose 13.73% to $6.79. The market benefit of their exceptional shares is at $551.8 million.
- Lantronix (NASDAQ:LTRX) shares rose 5.26% to $5.4. The market worth of their fantastic shares is at $156. million.
- ALFI (NASDAQ:ALF) shares rose 4.44% to $10.8. The firm’s sector cap stands at $153.9 million.
- RF Industries (NASDAQ:RFIL) inventory enhanced by 4.% to $8.5. The current market price of their superb shares is at $84.9 million.
- Exela Technologies (NASDAQ:XELA) shares fell 5.75% to $3.77 throughout Thursday’s pre-industry session. The company’s industry cap stands at $223.1 million.
- Minim (NASDAQ:MINM) shares declined by 5.56% to $4.25. The sector price of their fantastic shares is at $151.4 million.
- BSQUARE (NASDAQ:BSQR) shares fell 3.86% to $3.49. The sector worth of their excellent shares is at $64.3 million.
- Socket Mobile (NASDAQ:SCKT) shares declined by 3.39% to $5.7. The company’s marketplace cap stands at $40.6 million.
- NortonLifeLock (NASDAQ:NLOK) inventory reduced by 3.01% to $26.1. The sector price of their excellent shares is at $15.1 billion.
- Ondas Holdings (NASDAQ:ONDS) inventory fell 2.94% to $7.6. The company’s sector cap stands at $258.6 million.