- Displays Align’s continued investments in worldwide functions to be closer to its medical doctor-shoppers and their patients, boosting shopper expertise and satisfaction.
- Extends Align’s world class mass-customization abilities which involves the world’s biggest 3D printing functions, making in excess of 700 thousand one of a kind aligners for each day.
- Builds on Align’s existing procedure organizing functions in Wroclaw, Poland Madrid, Spain and Cologne, Germany offered to far more than 62,700* Invisalign qualified doctors throughout the EMEA region.
- Provides additional than 2,500 new positions over the upcoming various decades.
WROCLAW, Poland and TEMPE, Ariz. and ROTKREUZ, Switzerland, April 22, 2021 (Globe NEWSWIRE) — Align Technological innovation, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALGN), a foremost world health care device firm engaged in the structure and manufacture of the Invisalign method, iTero intraoral scanners, and exocad CAD/CAM services for orthodontic and restorative dentistry, currently introduced ideas to open up a new manufacturing facility in Poland to deal with the large and underpenetrated market opportunity in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) area, which represents more than 5 million annual orthodontic circumstance starts and extra than 150 million EMEA customers who can perhaps reward from a healthier, wonderful smile. The new Wroclaw plant will be Align’s very first in the EMEA area and its third plant throughout the world, joining Juarez, Mexico and Ziyang, China.
The new facility is envisioned to get started providing prospects in the EMEA location in early 2022. The expenditure is component of Align’s method to convey its operational amenities nearer to its clients. Align performs right with health professionals – dentists and orthodontists – to give them with the Invisalign method of obvious aligners to prescribe to their sufferers to straighten their enamel and remodel their smiles.
“I’m psyched to announce options to open our initially aligner producing facility in the EMEA area, and 3rd globally. This considerable expenditure underscores our commitment to the a lot more than 62,700 Invisalign qualified medical professionals and their people in the EMEA area and extends our local operations in the location that involve treatment arranging amenities (Address), based in Poland, Germany and Spain,” stated Emory Wright, Align senior vice president, World-wide Operations.
Align Know-how is the world’s greatest 3D printing producer, with as several as 700,000 special aligner sections produced for every day in its manufacturing amenities across the globe. The Invisalign procedure is leveraged by over 200,000 Invisalign properly trained dentists and orthodontists. Additional than 9.6 million patients have been treated with the Invisalign process worldwide, like 2 million people in the EMEA region as of the fourth quarter of 2020.
“We are very pleased to open Align’s initial production facility in the EMEA location. The point out-of-the-art EMEA plant in Wroclaw is predicted to incorporate more than 2,500 employment to Align by the stop of 2025, producing it the company’s greatest financial commitment in EMEA to date. Align has been expanding its existence in the region for the previous 20 years by incorporating new workplaces, setting up solid regional and neighborhood teams, and increasing digital therapy planning facilities in 3 diverse marketplaces – with programs for further more growth. This new investment will allow for us to deliver on our ongoing motivation to Invisalign medical practitioners in the area to aid them with additional focused, custom-made aid, as well as more rapidly turnaround and supply periods,” extra Markus Sebastian, Align senior vice president and controlling director, EMEA.
“The progress of Polish industry, employing ground breaking systems, is 1 of the vital priorities of the Polish federal government, which has been highlighted in the Industrial Growth Coverage of Poland. We carry on to develop the best attainable conditions to let improvement of domestic companies, as nicely as encourage international capital to make investments in our nation. We continuously support investment in digitalization. Poland has some of the world’s best experts in digitization and assistance devices, such as focused economic zones or the government grant method that appreciably simplify the process for business enterprise development. We are happy that another trader – Align Technological know-how, has regarded these possibilities and determined to extend their presence in the EMEA area by planning to open the major 3D printing and production plants in Poland,” claimed Polish Deputy Prime Minister Jaroslaw Gowin, Minister for Growth, Labour and Engineering.
“I am really delighted with Align Technology’s final decision to more build its operations in Poland. The new venture has a enormous possible in conditions of employment, with about 2,500 new positions anticipated to be made. Digital transformation has adjusted the confront of several industries and has observed its put in the health care sector, which is finest proved by Align, a enterprise that employs 3D printing in output. It is value emphasizing that the curiosity of the professional medical marketplace in the Polish sector is continue to rising, as verified by inquiries of overseas organizations coming to Polish Expense & Trade Agency (PAIH), with six medical investment decision initiatives and a different 5 previously underway. Technologies applied in the clinical sector are now extremely a great deal essential by all people,” extra Krzysztof Drynda, Chairman of the Polish Investment decision and Trade Company.
The new Align producing facility will open in early 2022, with options to support all EMEA Invisalign circumstance shipments by 2024. The multi-million-dollar financial investment by Align is just one of the larger sized projects by an global business in the bigger Wroclaw spot.
*total number of health professionals educated in EMEA since Dec. 1998. Knowledge on file.
About Align Know-how, Inc.
Align Engineering models, manufactures and offers the Invisalign process, the most highly developed obvious aligner process in the world, iTero intraoral scanners and products and services, and exocad CAD/CAM software program. These know-how making blocks allow increased digital orthodontic and restorative workflows to improve affected person results and exercise efficiencies for about 200 thousand health care provider buyers and is important to accessing Align’s 500 million buyer current market possibility all over the world. Align has served medical doctors deal with more than 9.6 million sufferers with the Invisalign process and is driving the evolution in electronic dentistry by the Align Digital System, our integrated suite of exclusive, proprietary technologies and services delivered as a seamless, finish-to-conclude remedy for clients and shoppers, orthodontists and GP dentists, and lab/associates. Visit www.aligntech.com for far more data.
For additional details about the Invisalign method or to locate an Invisalign health practitioner in your region, make sure you visit www.invisalign.com. For further details about the iTero devices and services, please check out www.itero.com. For additional details about exocad dental CAD/CAM choices and a listing of exocad reseller associates, remember to pay a visit to www.exocad.com.
About the Invisalign process
Invisalign obvious aligners are a removable and clear enamel-straightening remedy produced using electronic and 3D technologies. This form of resolution differs from other orthodontic products in that they are additional at ease and can be effortlessly removed for having or drinking. Made use of to treat minor to elaborate types of malocclusions, Invisalign apparent aligners are changed every single one or two months, depending on a doctor’s advice, step by step moving enamel to the projected last placement.
This information release contains forward-on the lookout statements, which include quotations from management regarding the anticipated timing and added benefits of its prepared producing facility in Poland, together with the variety of new positions, producing and delivery situations, and shopper aid. Forward-searching statements contained in this news launch relating to anticipations about long term events or success are based upon info out there to Align as of the date hereof. Viewers are cautioned that these forward-wanting statements are only predictions and are matter to hazards, uncertainties, and assumptions that are tough to forecast. As a final result, true success might vary materially and adversely from individuals expressed in any forward-seeking statement.
Variables that may well result in this kind of a difference involve, but are not confined to:
- the effect of the COVID-19 pandemic on the health and basic safety of our workers, buyers, patients, and our suppliers, as effectively as the actual physical and financial impacts of the many recommendations, orders, and protocols issued by local and nationwide governmental businesses in light of continual evolution of the pandemic, such as any periodic reimplementation of preventative measures in several global locations
- troubles predicting customer and consumer purchasing behavior and adjustments in buyer spending routines as a end result of, between other things, prevailing economic conditions, ranges of employment, salaries and wages, and customer self esteem, particularly in mild of the pandemic and as pandemic-similar restrictions are eased regionally and globally
- surprising or rapid improvements in the growth or drop of our domestic and/or international markets
- escalating competitiveness from present and new competitors
- quickly evolving and groundbreaking improvements that fundamentally alter the dental industry or the way new and existing customers market and supply products and solutions and products and services to consumers
- the ability to protect our intellectual property rights
- continued compliance with regulatory requirements
- declines in, or the slowing of the development of, sales of our intra-oral scanners domestically and/or internationally and the influence either would have on the adoption of Invisalign products
- the willingness and skill of our buyers to preserve and/or increase product or service utilization in sufficient numbers
- the probability that the improvement and release of new products and solutions or enhancements to existing products do not move forward in accordance with the anticipated timeline or may possibly by themselves consist of bugs or errors requiring remediation and that the market for the sale of these new or improved goods might not produce as expected
- a harder consumer demand environment in China generally, in particular for producers and support companies whose headquarters or mainly operations are not dependent in China
- the threats relating to our potential to maintain or boost profitability or revenue growth in foreseeable future durations (or minimize declines) whilst controlling expenses
- the influence of surplus or constrained capacity at our manufacturing and treat operations amenities and stress on our internal techniques and personnel
- the compromise of shopper and/or individual info for any reason
- the timing of case submissions from our medical doctors in just a quarter as nicely as an greater manufacturing costs per scenario
- overseas operational, political and other dangers relating to our intercontinental producing operations and
- the reduction of essential staff or perform stoppages.
The foregoing and other pitfalls are thorough from time to time in our periodic reports submitted with the Securities and Exchange Commission, which includes, but not confined to, our Once-a-year Report on Sort 10-K for the calendar year ended December 31, 2020, which was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on February 26, 2021. Align undertakes no obligation to revise or update publicly any ahead-on the lookout statements for any rationale.