The 26th annual Fourth of July parade in Bellefonte is scheduled for Sunday, July 4, commencing at 1 p.m. Lineup will begin at 12:30.
The parade will get started at Local community Presbyterian Church at 605 Bellefonte Princess Highway.
The Bellefonte Police Division will serve as grand marshals.
Fireworks are set to begin at dusk. Organizer Mike Gentle claimed it will be a 35-moment clearly show, and if you system to come, arrive early. He explained to deliver your have chilly beverages, snacks and garden chairs.
Ashland Group and Technical School will host a slide registration occasion from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. commencing on July 12, the place possible and returning students can discover about many programs of study and sign-up for drop classes.
Highlighted courses are campus-precise, and the program is as follows:
School Generate Campus, 1400 Higher education Generate, Ashland
• July 12 — associate of arts, associate of science, business administration and prison justice.
• July 13 — affiliate diploma nursing, cosmetology, health science technological know-how, licensed useful nursing and surgical technology.
Technological innovation Drive Campus, 902 Engineering Generate, Grayson
• July 15 — superior integrated technological know-how, computerized manufacturing and machining, culinary arts, industrial maintenance know-how and welding technological innovation.
• July 16— air conditioning know-how, applied process systems, personal computer aided drafting and design and style and electrical know-how.
• July 19 — personal computer and information systems, interdisciplinary early childhood education and learning, healthcare info technologies.
Roberts Generate Campus, 4700 Roberts Push, Ashland
• July 20 — automotive know-how and diesel technological know-how.
Those people interested in attending one or far more of the mini open up properties are asked to sign up in progress by going to https://actcjuly2021.eventbrite.com.
People who attend basically need to check out in at the foyer of the campus they are going to on arrival.
For more facts, contact 606-326-2040 or electronic mail [email protected]