April 08, 2021 8:14am
- American Virtual Cloud (NASDAQ:AVCT) shares rose 35.45% to $7.87 in the course of Thursday’s pre-industry session. The company’s industry cap stands at $155.4 million.
- Electro-Sensors (NASDAQ:ELSE) stock rose 11.67% to $5.92. The sector price of their superb shares is at $20. million.
- CommScope Hldg Co (NASDAQ:COMM) inventory rose 8.81% to $16.78. The marketplace price of their excellent shares is at $3.4 billion.
- ServiceSource Intl (NASDAQ:SREV) inventory moved upwards by 6.42% to $1.49. The current market worth of their outstanding shares is at $144.9 million.
- Alithya Team (NASDAQ:ALYA) stock rose 5.93% to $2.5. The company’s current market cap stands at $208.5 million.
- Taoping (NASDAQ:TAOP) inventory rose 4.96% to $8.25. The firm’s industry cap stands at $78.6 million.
- Bonso Electronics Intl (NASDAQ:BNSO) shares lowered by 10.93% to $8.81 in the course of Thursday’s pre-market place session. The company’s marketplace cap stands at $43.1 million.
- Box (NYSE:BOX) inventory reduced by 8.12% to $22.3. The firm’s current market cap stands at $3.5 billion.
- Phunware (NASDAQ:PHUN) stock decreased by 6.44% to $1.89. The industry worth of their outstanding shares is at $134.5 million.
- Richardson Electronics (NASDAQ:RELL) shares fell 4.% to $7.2. The firm’s marketplace cap stands at $95. million. As for each the push launch, Q3 earnings arrived out yesterday.
- SuperCom (NASDAQ:SPCB) inventory declined by 3.09% to $1.57. The current market benefit of their excellent shares is at $29.4 million.
- Built-in Media (NASDAQ:IMTE) inventory fell 2.85% to $5.47. The firm’s current market cap stands at $43. million.