Working with a Tier 1 American Investment Financial institution who are making a trading desk for electronic belongings. The workforce are at present hiring for substantial calibre software engineers, utilities dispersed ledger technology, blockchain wise contracts and networks to build a extensive system.
I’m wanting for an Affiliate to VP degree software program developer to be part of the group that concentration on disruptive technological know-how alternatives and platforms across the continuum of dispersed ledger technology, community and non-public company blockchains, cryptocurrency, electronic assets and decentralised economical (DeFi). 6+ decades of expertise in program engineering with Main Java, Python or C++.
In depth passion for blockchain technological innovation
The Suitable candidate would have encounter in just a Finance or Technology firms functioning as a Developer/Engineer included in the development of platforms and frameworks for the stop users.
- 6+ a long time of knowledge in typical computer software engineering (C++, Java or Python) developing dispersed techniques.
- 3+ several years of exp developing alternatives on blockchain platforms these types of as Ethereum, Corda, Quorum, Hyperledger Besu, Hyperledger Fabrics, Bitcoin
- smart agreement programming working with Solidity, Java, Go, Rust, etc.
- Design blockchain and DeFi purposes with overall performance, resiliency, security and privateness
- Design, produce and manage digital asset products.
- Build answers using dispersed ledger tech, blockchain wise contracts and networks
- Enhance the trade flows on in dwelling risk and pricing libraries.
- Exploration and grow to be the SME in ledger tech protocols and cryptographic algorithms.
- Undergraduate/postgraduate qualification in computer system science/engineering from a foremost university
- Fantastic candidates who do not fulfill these criteria may be regarded for the role provided they have the required skills and practical experience.
Henlow is acting as an Employment Company in relation to this emptiness.