Boomi Software program Developer
Fitch Group is seeking a Boomi Software program Developer. Boomi Developer will be responsible for executing and keeping an Integration tactic & system for apps supporting Fitch Business capabilities. This position will get the job done closely with tech sales opportunities, enterprise/ functional analysts and challenge supervisors with in the Organization Applications group.
Software developer is accountable for the style, enhancement of Boomi flows to combine Business enterprise apps which include below
– Apttus CLM
– SAP ECC
– SAP Accomplishment Aspects
– Fitch MDM and
– Legacy systems
- Style and build devices integration in Boomi platform to provide the forthcoming enhancements, undertaking or platform modify.
- Establish evidence of concepts to validate new architecture and solutions
- Review info to give meaningful insights. The specific must have powerful info interpretation skills and be equipped to quantitatively assess knowledge problems.
- Collaborating with the guidance-teams about generation incidents involving integration to right or indirectly, guarantee their timely resolution, and restoration and preventative steps are taken to avoid recurrence.
- Establish a constant enhancement mind set revolving all-around integration which strives to lessen and repeatedly improve on small business interruptions resulting out of faults in integration
- Practical experience in message-dependent middleware and SOA, APIs, API administration, info modelling, legacy integration tactics which includes DB staging tables and stored processes
- Know-how in a lot of important technological facets of integration such as how Relaxation differs from Cleaning soap, and pub-sub differs from ask for-reply, when to use concept queuing vs not
- Working experience with Agile Methodologies this sort of as Scrum, but also with more conventional structured techniques
- Excellent communicator at several levels and throughout multiple disciplines
- Workforce Participant, equipped to deliver enter into a multifunctional workforce
- Self-determined, c apable of operating with constrained supervision, professional-actively reporting on position and tasks
Abilities/ Working experience
- 3+ several years of general working experience in Organization Application Integration development
- 3+ several years of experience offering integration options on Boomi system
- Working experience integrating enterprise apps like Salesforce, SAP
- Excellent know-how of Boomi system advancement very best tactics
- Boomi Expert Developer certification favored
- Experience of working in an Agile group with exceptional composed and verbal interaction competencies- Knowledge with doing work in cloud environments, preferably AWS
- Experience in running offshore delivery group
- Fantastic communications and presentation/producing abilities
- Bachelor’s degree.
Posture will be NYC primarily based. Minimal journey expected