Build your brand’s digital footprint & reach with 90 hours of digital marketing instruction
Industries are changing, the marketing landscape is evolving, and slowly the trend towards the digital ecosystem is becoming the default. With this changing viewpoint, you might want to upgrade your skillset to target the right people coming online.
By using different distribution channels, you market products or services through targeted advertising. They include email, social media, search, and affiliate marketing. With this digital marketing course, you’ll learn about these channels, when and how to use them, and much more.
What’s in the Bundle?
The 15 courses packed into this bundle cover everything from copywriting to SEO. You’ll learn how to do keyword research to bring customers to your website, then take that foundation to help your site rank, and market your products to earn money. Let’s explore this bundle:
- Copywriting – Write Marketing Headlines that Sell: You’ll learn how to create a convincing marketing mission statement and apply techniques with different content to sell your product.
- Affiliate Marketing – The Fast Track Formula: You’ll learn about the promotion techniques and strategy to fast track affiliate commissions. There’s a step-step explanation of each process.
- Content Writing 3-in–1 Course: A complete course on content writing, techniques of writing a blog post, SEO, promotion, and more.
- SEO Training Beginner to Advanced: A step-by-step explanation of how SEO works. You’ll learn the basic industry terms, perform an SEO audit with marketing tools, and running a marketing campaign.
- Learn SEO Tools and Rank Higher on Google: It introduces popular SEO tools and tips and tricks to run a marketing campaign.
- Facebook Marketing Mastery Guide: A complete course on Facebook marketing. Learn the basics of Facebook ads, techniques to optimize your ad, and increasing the conversion rate to grow your business.
- Learn Email Marketing with Mailchimp: Learn how to use Mailchimp, grow an email subscriber list, and process for building a marketing campaign.
- Start a Social Media Marketing Agency: You’ll learn how to start a social media marketing agency from scratch. Understand how to get clients, run a sales campaign, and outsource the marketing service.
- LinkedIn Marketing and Sales Lead Generation: Learn how to generate leads and sales with a simple three-step LinkedIn sales funnel.
- The Complete Google AdWords Course: An in-depth course on using Google Adwords and how to scale an adwords campaign for conversions and increasing the ROI.
- Grow Your Business with Instagram Marketing: A hands-on practical course to increase your Instagram followers with a well-defined content strategy, using various features and automation.
- Snapchat for Marketing: Learn how to grow your Snapchat account, understand its features, and gain followers to build your brand.
- Social Media Marketing Mastery: Understand the art and science of social media marketing. Know what works, what doesn’t, and where to spend your time and effort. Learn how community-based marketing works and get feedback to improve your product or service.
- Email Marketing for Business: Learn how to conduct an email marketing campaign to grow your subscribers and online business.
- SEO and Backlink Master Course: An in-depth course on SEO, keyword research, and using tools to grow your blog business. You’ll also learn about backlinks and which techniques work.
Should You Buy This Course?
While the course is exhaustive and covers all the basics, you must learn by practice to understand which distribution will work best for your business. The digital marketing landscape is saturated, especially due to COVID, and since everyone is coming online.
Watch this video to know about upcoming trends and compete in this challenging environment.
So get yourself enrolled in the digital marketing course and grow your business. The course is available for only $49.
You can learn anything with Udemy’s high-quality classes. Today we highlight the best Udemy courses to boost your business skills.
About The Author