New York, Jan. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Digital PCR Market Research Report by Product Type, by Technology, by Application – Global Forecast to 2025 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06006671/?utm_source=GNW
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Digital PCR Market is expected to grow from USD 3,934.25 Million in 2019 to USD 6,828.25 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Digital PCR Market is expected to grow from EUR 3,512.82 Million in 2019 to EUR 5,987.14 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Digital PCR Market is expected to grow from GBP 3,083.08 Million in 2019 to GBP 5,322.58 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Digital PCR Market is expected to grow from JPY 428,864.53 Million in 2019 to JPY 728,748.06 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Digital PCR Market is expected to grow from AUD 5,660.22 Million in 2019 to AUD 9,915.53 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Digital PCR to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
“The Instruments is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period”
Based on Product Type, the Digital PCR Market studied across Instruments, Reagents and Consumables, and Services. The Instruments commanded the largest size in the Digital PCR Market in 2019, and it is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
“The Droplet Digital PCR is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period”
Based on Technology, the Digital PCR Market studied across BEAMing Digital PCR and Droplet Digital PCR. The Droplet Digital PCR commanded the largest size in the Digital PCR Market in 2019, and it is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
“The Forensic Labs is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period”
Based on Application, the Digital PCR Market studied across Clinical Research, Forensic Labs, and Research Institutes. The Clinical Research further studied across Blood Screening, Oncology Testing, and Pathogen Testing. The Clinical Research commanded the largest size in the Digital PCR Market in 2019. On the other hand, the Forensic Labs is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
“The Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period”
Based on Geography, the Digital PCR Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom. The Americas commanded the largest size in the Digital PCR Market in 2019. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Digital PCR Market including Abbott Laboratories, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Analytik Jena AG, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Danaher Corporation, Eppendorf AG, Fluidigm Corporation, Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., PerkinElmer, Inc., Qiagen N.V., Roche Holding AG, Takara Bio, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., and Zymo Research Corp.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Digital PCR Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Digital PCR Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Digital PCR Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Digital PCR Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Digital PCR Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Digital PCR Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Digital PCR Market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06006671/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001