How a lot agricultural engineering can you digest in a 24-hour span? The Worldwide Agriculture Know-how Summit 2021 can place this to the check Feb. 16 and 17.
This function will be a 24-hour-very long marathon virtual meeting with the presence of essential field players collected all around the earth to go over present difficulties and emerging options by the lens of science and technology. The summit will also focus on mixtures of subject areas these kinds of as precision agriculture, vertical farming, talent management, water and soil management, fintech in agriculture, gals in AgTech, cyber protection, and a lot more. It will consist of circumstance research presentations from views leaders and interactive panel dialogue to discussion on some of the trending dialogues.
AGDAILY is a sponsor of the Summit, and our viewers can show up at the event at a 10 p.c price cut by employing the promo code AGDAILY10 and subsequent this link.
Here’s why farmers and others in the agricultural business really should go to:
- Discuss very good methods and innovative tips in agriculture technology
- Learn how your farm could manage technologies nevertheless practical
- Strengthen resilience and agility in small business
- Be certain food safety by way of traceability engineering and basic safety steps
- Optimize your awareness in fintech and insurance policy in agriculture
There are a number of awesome speakers lined up to current, including:
- Rachid Serraj, Shipping and delivery Supervisor, Regional Initiatives on Little Scale Family Farming, Food and Agriculture Group of the United Nations
- Paul Voutier, Director, Knowledge and Innovation, Grow Asia
- Jon Ray, Department Chief, Unexpected emergency Management, US Office of Agriculture
- Ruan Boezaart, Vice President, Digital Farming – World-wide Emerging Marketplaces, Yara International
- Dr. Ayad Aldaijy, Adviser to Ministers and CIO, Saudi Arabia Minister of Atmosphere, H2o and Agriculture
- Imelda Bacudo, Senior Guide and Specialist, ASEAN Local climate Resilience Community
- Rajendra Uprety, Division Chief, Food stuff Stability & Agribusiness Advertising Division, Ministry of Land Management, Agriculture & Cooperatives
- Melanie Levine, Affiliate, Food items, Nature and Worldwide Agribusiness Alliance, Environment Organization Council for Sustainable Growth
Simply click listed here to watch all the speakers.
No subject what facet of the marketplace you are affiliated with, there is a lot of value that will be gleaned from this function!