CAMPBELL, Calif., March 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The well known Women of all ages in Tech panel and CEO Discussion board will be back yet again for the fifth consecutive calendar year as component of Exhibit Week 2021. The all-digital event, hosted by the Modern society for Information and facts Exhibit (SID), will be held Might 17-21.
On Wednesday, May well 19, an priceless glimpse into the mindsets of top rated CEOs will be provided in a dynamic morning panel entitled: “Start out-Control-Exit.” On Thursday, May possibly 20, digital attendees will find out about how gals in technology have state-of-the-art in the industry in a panel entitled: “Management For the duration of a Pandemic.”
“Exhibit Week, now in its 58th 12 months, is almost unparalleled in its longevity. The landscape of how technologies leaders respond in the show marketplace through a pandemic is consistently changing and evolving and it is critical to hear insights from the ideal of the most effective in the subject,” claimed Dr. Radu Reit, marketing chair of SID. “We are happy to existing the CEO Discussion board and Gals in Tech panel discussion. These dynamic periods include top rated organization leaders and technologists, CEOs and other senior executives from internationally renowned companies who will share their individual and specialist insights about what it can take to do well in the show marketplace.”
CEO Forum – (Pre-recorded session with live Q&A Wednesday, May 19, 9 a.m. – 10 a.m. (PDT)
CEOs have a large amount on their minds: They are regularly weighing worries, options, and short- and long-range plans. Our 2021 panelists, like the CEO for a organization that tends to make thin-movie transistors, the co-founder of a start off-up that invented tablets for exclusive consumers, and the president and COO of a business that develops air-navigation technological know-how, will occur collectively at Screen Week 2021 to share their tales and tactics. The panel will be conducted as a pre-recorded session, adopted by a are living, interactive Q&A dialogue with the panel members.
Moderator: Bob Raikes, Principal and Taking care of Editor, Meko, Ltd.
- Ian Jenks, CEO for SmartKem, has extra than 30 decades of board-amount expertise in the industrial-technologies sector and has served as chief executive officer of organizations running in the United States and Europe. He served as president of Uniphase, Inc., and as chairman of Oplink Communications, Inc., which he took public on the NASDAQ. He also invested 7 yrs as a companion of Crescendo Ventures llp. He has been a director of Techstep ASA, a company of managed cell services in the Nordics Paysafe plc., an worldwide service provider of payment processing solutions and Brady plc, a service provider of commodity trading computer software. Jenks also has served and carries on to provide as a director of a amount of non-public companies.
- Maria Jokelainen, co-founder and board director of Kuori Oy, commenced her initially company at the age of 19. She utilized that track record to transition to taking care of various IT assignments for important providers like Nokia, Telia, and Microsoft. Jokelainen’s schooling is in small business administration and promoting. She has researched at four distinctive universities during her very long career path. As CEO, Jokelainen led Kuori to develop into a person of Finland’s top IT development companies, serving world wide consumers in several international locations with a purpose of building sensible know-how readily available for everybody.
- Jill Wittels, president and chief functioning officer of Nexteon Systems, has a 30+ 12 months history in aerospace and defense as well as two decades of working with early-stage providers and mentoring entrepreneurs. Wittels has also consulted for prime-ranked aerospace and defense enterprises. She has a prosperity of knowledge in aerospace, P&L obligation, operational leadership in technologies businesses, and strategic pondering for big and small enterprises.
Gals in Tech – (Pre-recorded session with dwell Q&A Thursday, May 20, 9 a.m. – 10 a.m. (PDT)
The last yr and a half introduced additional challenges to our environment than everyone could have imagined. Our 2021 panelists, which includes an award-successful early phase entrepreneur, a renowned developer of lithium-ion batteries, and a business growth manager for advanced display screen manufacturing gear, occur with each other at Exhibit Week 2021 to notify their stories about major and controlling throughout a time of unparalleled upheaval. The panel will be executed as a pre-recorded session, followed by a live, interactive Q&A dialogue with the panel members.
Moderator: Tara Akhavan, CEO, Faurecia IRYStec
- Margaret Kocherga, founder and CEO, Light and Demand Options is an award-profitable early-stage entrepreneur. Her primary specialty is in electron-transport supplies for natural gentle-emitting diodes for lighting and displays. In addition to staying a scientist, Kocherga is also a specialist ballerina. Her career path’s trajectory from the stage to the laboratory was the end result of obtaining a career-threatening harm. Beating hardships is some thing that she has learned to choose in stride and use to gas her achievements. Kocherga is at the moment participating in the entrepreneurial application Chain Response Improvements, in partnership with Argonne Nationwide Lab, to assist accelerate her technology’s marketplace readiness. Her conclude objective is to aid create a additional sustainable foreseeable future.
- Christina Lampe-Onnerud, founder and CEO of Cadenza Innovation, is renowned for building and commercializing lithium-ion batteries for the portable electronics, transportation, utilities, and industrial marketplaces. Previously, Lampe-Onnerud was founder, CEO and global chairman of Boston-Electrical power. She grew the battery startup into a global group with $360+ million in funding, Beijing and Boston technological know-how centers, and many Asia-dependent manufacturing places. Lampe-Onnerud is the only two-time Entire world Economic Forum Know-how Pioneer in the program’s background and formerly chaired WEF’s Worldwide Potential Council on Energy Systems.
- Asha Parekh, organization growth manager in Utilized Materials’ Workplace of CTO, it potential customers strategic advertising and marketing and small business enhancement initiatives for a novel and disruptive method to manufacturing microLED shows. Prior to joining Used Elements, she worked at BP’s Digital Innovation Group and Place of work of CTO, wherever she scanned for new and emerging technologies from adjacent industries, helped accelerate adoption of digital technologies (e.g. unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) for pipeline inspection, synthetic intelligence (AI) for offshore tools and so forth.), and managed numerous innovative proofs of notion/pilots.
About Exhibit Week 2021
The 58th International Screen 7 days Symposium and Seminar, introduced by the Modern society for Information and facts Screen (SID), will be an all-digital party, May 17-21. Screen Week is the world’s top party centered on rising electronic show and visible data technologies from strategy to market place. Show Week draws in attendees from the overall ecosystem of R&D, engineering, style, manufacturing, provide chain, marketing and advertising, sales and economic, as effectively as commercial and purchaser close-consumer markets. It provides unparalleled understanding possibilities, market place-transferring trends, sourcing, roadmaps-to-current market, and connections for career and business expansion. For much more information and facts on Show 7 days 2021, visit www.displayweek.org or follow us on LinkedIn, Fb, Twitter @DisplayWeek (hashtag #DisplayWeek2021), or the Display screen 7 days YouTube Channel.
The Culture for Facts Exhibit (SID) is the only skilled firm concentrated on the electronic display screen and visual facts engineering industries. In simple fact, by exclusively concentrating on the advancement of digital exhibit and visual facts systems, SID gives a special system for marketplace collaboration, communication and coaching in all relevant systems although showcasing the industry’s best new products and solutions. The organization’s users are specialists in the complex and business enterprise disciplines that relate to display study, style, manufacturing, apps, advertising and marketing and sales. To promote sector and educational engineering advancement, though also educating buyers on the great importance of displays, SID hosts far more than 10 conferences a year, including Exhibit 7 days, which brings sector and academia all less than 1 roof to showcase technological know-how that will form the long run. SID’s world wide headquarters are situated at 1475 S. Bascom Ave., Ste. 114, Campbell, CA 95008. For extra info, visit www.sid.org.
Get in touch with:
Push Registration Ask for