Dublin, April 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Reaction Monitoring Market (2020-2025) by Technology, Reaction Mode, End User, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Reaction Monitoring Market is estimated to be USD 1.23 Bn in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 1.63 Bn by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.8%.
Major factors that drive the market growth are the rising public emphasis on effective pollution monitoring & control especially air pollution, water pollution, and biohazard monitoring & control, widespread use of spectroscopic techniques, increasing drug development pipelines, and stringent regulatory compliance for drug manufacturing & food processing protocols. Also, rapid technological advancements in the field of analytical techniques such as real-time quantification, device miniaturization, and process automation helps in boosting the market growth.
Furthermore, rapid expansion and modernization of the pharmaceutical & biotechnology and food processing industries, increasing usage of analytical techniques during quality assessment and increasing public-private funding, investments, & grants for various research activities along with growing number of clinical researches are some of the major factors that helps in boosting the market growth during the forecast period.
However, the high costs associated with analytical instruments and lack of skilled expertise may create hindrances in the growth of the Global Reaction Monitoring Market to a certain extent.
The Global Reaction Monitoring Market is segmented further based on Technology, Reaction Mode, End User, and Geography.
- By Technology, the market is classified into Spectroscopy, Chromatography, X-ray Diffraction, Calorimetry, and Titrimetry. Amongst all, the Spectroscopy segment is estimated to hold the highest market share.
- By Reaction Mode, the market is classified into Quantitative Monitoring and Qualitative Monitoring. Amongst these, the Quantitative Monitoring segment is estimated to hold the highest market share.
- By End User, the market is classified into Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical, and Biotechnology Companies, Life Science & Genomic Research Facilities, Food & Beverages Industry, Pollution Monitoring & Control Industry and Other End Users. Amongst these, the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, and biotechnology companies segment is estimated to hold the highest market share.
- By Geography, North America is projected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
1. Bruker Corporation introduces the OPTIMUS 2 detector head as part of a new “Augmented On-Axis Transmission Kikuchi Diffraction (TKD)” solution in Electron Backscatter Diffraction (EBSD). A comprehensive package of new hardware and software expands the EBSD applications range and improves the spatial resolution when characterizing nanomaterials and nanostructures in a Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM). – 9th March 2021
2. Waters Corporation launched a new fragmentation technique and an imaging option for its high-resolution mass spectrometers giving research scientists working across a broad range of end markets including biomedical, biopharmaceutical, and food research, greater experimental freedom to explore the intricacies of peptides, proteins, and protein complexes. – 23rd June 2020
Some of the companies covered in this report are Bruker Corporation, Shimadzu Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Waters Corporation, PerkinElmer, Inc., Danaher Corporation, Rigaku Corporation, Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, Merck & Co. Inc., Restek Corporation, ABB Ltd. (ABB Group), Mettler-Toledo International Inc., Horiba Ltd., Seegene Inc., MRM Proteomics Inc., Alphalyse Inc., Sigma-Aldrich Co., Luminex Corporation and Illumina, Inc.
The report includes the Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Reaction Monitoring Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using IGR Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
1.1 Study Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Shareholders
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Overview
4.2 Market Dynamics
18.104.22.168 Increasing Public-Private Investments in Life Science Research
22.214.171.124 Rapid Expansion of the Food and Beverage Industry
126.96.36.199 Launch of Innovative Products in the Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Industry
188.8.131.52 Increasing Government Support for Strengthening Pollution Monitoring and Control
184.108.40.206 High Cost Associated with Analytical Instruments
220.127.116.11 Uncertain and Inconsistent Environmental Regulations and Funding Across Emerging Countries
18.104.22.168 High-Growth Opportunities in Emerging Economies
22.214.171.124 Death of Skilled Professionals
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.2 Impact of COVID-19
5.3 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Reaction Monitoring Market, By Technology
6.2.1 Mass Spectroscopy
6.2.2 Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) Spectroscopy
6.2.3 Ultraviolet-Visible (UV-VIS) Spectroscopy
6.2.4 Infrared (IR) Spectroscopy
6.2.5 Raman Spectroscopy
6.3.1 Gas Chromatography (GC)
6.3.2 Liquid Chromatography (LC)
6.3.3 Other Chromatography Techniques
6.5 X-Ray Diffraction
7 Global Reaction Monitoring Market, By Reaction Mode
7.2 Quantitative Monitoring
7.3 Qualitative Monitoring
8 Global Reaction Monitoring Market, By End User
8.2 Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical, and Biotechnology Companies
8.3 Life Science & Genomic Research Facilities
8.4 Food & Beverages Industry
8.5 Pollution Monitoring & Control Industry
8.6 Other End Users
9 Global Reaction Monitoring Market, By Geography
9.2 North America
9.3 South America
9.4.6 Rest of Europe
9.5.6 South Korea
9.5.9 Rest of APAC
9.6 Rest of the World
9.6.2 Saudi Arabia
9.6.3 South Africa
9.6.4 United Arab Emirates
9.6.5 Latin America
10 Competitive Landscape
10.1 IGR Competitive Quadrant
10.2 Market Share Analysis
10.3 Competitive Scenario
10.3.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
10.3.2 Agreement, Collaborations, & Partnerships
10.3.3 New Product Launches & Enhancements
10.3.4 Investments & Funding
11 Company Profiles
11.1 Bruker Corporation
11.2 Shimadzu Corporation
11.3 Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
11.4 Agilent Technologies, Inc.
11.5 Danaher Corporation
11.6 Waters Corporation
11.7 PerkinElmer, Inc.
11.8 Rigaku Corporation
11.9 Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation
11.10 Merck & Co. Inc.
11.11 Restek Corporation
11.12 ABB Ltd. (ABB Group)
11.13 Mettler-Toledo International Inc.
11.14 Horiba Ltd.
11.15 Seegene Inc.
11.16 MRM Proteomics Inc.
11.17 Alphalyse Inc.
11.18 Sigma-Aldrich Co.
11.19 Luminex Corporation
11.20 Illumina, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3or77a