Guam Local community School is internet hosting an info engineering boot camp June 7-25, according to a information launch.
Participation will be limited to 12 applicants who will total instruction on:
- hands-on Cisco ASA firewall, router and switch
- building a number of ACLs with use-instances
- building numerous firewall principles with use-conditions
- creating numerous web page-to-internet site VPN
- building remote-obtain VPN
- being familiar with the change involving routed and clear firewall
- employing IPS and
- knowledge prerequisites for shielding stability perimeters, the difference of utilizing ACLs vs stateful firewall, positive aspects of making use of IPS, and the importance of employing encryption when transmitting vital data. Participants who comprehensive the 15-day program can implement for IT positions at Guam corporations and will earn five college credits and certificates of completion. They can also attain national certificates in Do the job Ethic and WorkKeys.
On thriving completion of the training course, members will make 5 college credits, certificates of completion, and have chances to implement for information and facts technological know-how positions with area telecommunications corporations, according to the release.
Applicants must be at minimum 18 a long time previous, be unemployed or underemployed, provide high school diploma or equal, and entire a overall health clearance.
To implement, simply call the college’s Continuing Education and learning & Workforce Advancement office at 735-5627 or e-mail [email protected]