Uduak Ndoh, MBA, has served as Chief Data Officer and Affiliate Dean of Data Technological innovation at the UNC College of Medication for the earlier five a long time.
Uduak Ndoh, MBA, Chief Info Officer and Associate Dean of Info Technologies for the UNC Faculty of Medicine, has recognized the position of Vice Chancellor for Details Engineering, Wellbeing Sciences and Deputy Chief Information Officer at the College of Pittsburgh.
Uduak arrived to UNC in 2016 from Duke’s Clinic Exploration Institute with around two a long time of encounter in the fields of information and facts engineering, analysis applications, organization units, and business computing. A self-described “change agent,” he devoted the very last 5 decades to implementing know-how infrastructure and business enterprise programs to deliver the greatest high-quality companies to enhance UNC’s instruction and investigate missions. His achievements incorporate:
- Overseeing IT Reorganization, which introduced together IT expertise from all about the SOM into a person terrific staff, dedicated to expeditious, environment-course IT services in help of the educational institutions instructing, mastering, and study missions.
- Sizeable integration between wellness treatment system and UNC on several initiatives (i.e. implemented Eduroam in medical center areas and Skynet in School of Medication areas.)
- Partnering with ITS to launch a selection of upgrades and companies to the campus local community together with implementation of Office 365 as a mail and collaboration instrument, the Home windows 7 to10 migration, and ServiceNow.
- Renovation and set up of the point out-of-the-art UNC Medical procedures Education and learning Center.
- Installation of leading-of-the-line IT technological know-how in the new MEJ Creating as well as renovating, upgrading and standardizing lecture rooms throughout the SOM.
- Led a fast reaction to the pandemic by assembly the distant technology instructing/learning requirements of the SOM community.
- Implementation of Dean’s office dashboard capable to ingest knowledge from throughout 7 various spots of the SOM such as Simple Sciences, Medical, Finance, Graduate Health-related Training, Analysis, and Undergraduate Clinical Education.
Uduak is anticipating a new adventure in Pittsburgh and he seems forward to the options and worries that lie in advance.
We will make announcements in the months in advance about interim management for his office and the search method for a new Affiliate Dean. For right now, you should be part of us in congratulating Uduak on his thrilling new opportunity and thanking him for his amazing contributions to the UNC School of Medication!