DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Wireless Charging Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global wireless charging market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the publisher expects the global wireless charging market to reach a value of US$ 25 Billion by 2026.
Wireless charging refers to the process of electrically charging battery-powered equipment or devices without physically connected cables. It works on the principle of inductive power transfer or magnetic resonance in which an electric current is passed between two objects through the use of coils so as to induce an electromagnetic field. It provides a safe, convenient and reliable way to charge and power numerous electrical devices at homes and workplaces.
The various benefits associated with wireless charging, such as ease of handling and mobility, protection from electric shocks, flexibility, etc., are contributing to the growth of the global wireless charging market. Further, the rising proliferation of the Internet of Things (IoT) is boosting the demand for wireless charging as it is a convenient method to power an IoT network. Moreover, integration of wireless charging solutions in automobiles and the increasing applications of wireless charging in the healthcare segment represent some of the other factors that are driving the market.
- Convenient Power HK Limited
- Energizer Holdings Inc
- Integrated Device Technology
- Leggett & Platt Incorporated
- Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd
- Powermat Technologies Ltd.
- Qualcomm Incorporated
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Witricity Corporation
This report provides a deep insight into the global wireless charging market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the wireless charging market in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global wireless charging market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the global wireless charging market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global wireless charging market?
- What are the key application segments in the global wireless charging market?
- What are the transmission ranges in the global wireless charging market?
- What are the key technologies used in the global wireless charging market?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global wireless charging market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global wireless charging market?
- What is the structure of the global wireless charging market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global wireless charging market?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Wireless Charging Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Price Analysis
5.5 Market Breakup by Technology
5.6 Market Breakup by Transmission Range
5.7 Market Breakup by Application
5.8 Market Breakup by Region
5.9 Market Forecast
5.10 SWOT Analysis
5.11 Value Chain Analysis
5.12 Porters Five Forces Analysis
6 Market Breakup by Technology
6.1 Inductive Charging
6.2 Resonant Charging
6.3 Radio Frequency Based Charging
7 Market Breakup by Transmission Range
7.1 Short Range
7.2 Medium Range
7.3 Long Range
8 Market Breakup by Application
8.1 Consumer Electronics
8.1.1 Market Trends
8.1.2 Market Forecast
8.2.1 Market Trends
8.2.2 Market Forecast
8.3.1 Market Trends
8.3.2 Market Forecast
8.4.1 Market Trends
8.4.2 Market Forecast
8.5.1 Market Trends
8.5.2 Market Forecast
8.6.1 Market Trends
8.6.2 Market Forecast
9 Market Breakup by Region
9.1 Asia Pacific
9.1.1 Market Trends
9.1.2 Market Forecast
9.2 North America
9.2.1 Market Trends
9.2.2 Market Forecast
9.3.1 Market Trends
9.3.2 Market Forecast
9.4 Middle East and Africa
9.4.1 Market Trends
9.4.2 Market Forecast
9.5 Latin America
9.5.1 Market Trends
9.5.2 Market Forecast
10 Competitive Landscape
10.1 Market Structure
10.2 Key Players
10.3 Profiles of Key Players
10.3.1 Convenient Power HK Limited
10.3.2 Energizer Holdings, Inc.
10.3.3 Integrated Device Technology
10.3.4 Leggett & Platt, Incorporated
10.3.5 Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd
10.3.6 Powermatic Technologies Ltd.
10.3.7 Qualcomm Incorporated
10.3.8 Texas Instruments Incorporated
10.3.9 Witricity Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jg0hme