December 16, 2020 – Render Networks has introduced the start of its new RDOF Deployment Tutorial, sharing important concerns for community deployment achievement and insights into producing a compelling and full Rural Digital Option Fund (RDOF) extensive-type software.
Render’s function in the Federal Communications Commission’s (FCC) funding system is to produce know-how-enabled efficiencies to all members and enable the deployment of large-scale, long run-evidence fiber networks at the most affordable probable price tag.
The impressive firm’s demonstrated electronic building administration platform is configurable to any community architecture and establish tactic. Render’s digital method provides substantial price to rural community operators and their trustworthy associates in the adhering to parts:
- Extended-variety application: Challenge strategy and scope accuracy. Get ready development scope and agenda with assurance to produce a persuasive undertaking prepare whilst however sustaining build flexibility and sufficient margin or contingency.
- Diminished network shipping chance: Entry 50+ decades of deployment experience, with industry finest-follow methodologies developed-in to unlock new degrees of shipping and delivery performance and performance.
- Unmatched actual-time project visibility and FCC reporting capabilities. Tailored details capture, reporting, and compliance templates constructed from the ground up to fulfill the needs of the Common Provider Administrative Company’s Superior-Value Universal Broadband (HUBB) portal, as well as the rising requirements of the FCC’s Digital Prospect Data Selection.
- Accelerated establish times and decreased supply charges. Obtain “break-even’ and beneficial cash stream faster even though connecting communities to trusted, superior-velocity world wide web quicker.
- Create prioritization to census block locations. Seamless authentic-time tracking of progress against census block objectives, empower early identification of efficiency concerns or at-risk supply to keep away from post-award penalties and much better create choices.
This information is really applicable to all FCC and U.S. Office of Agriculture funding recipients, which includes Section II of the Hook up America Fund, ReConnect, and the Citizens Broadband Radio Assistance. This technologies will assist award winners in their quest for higher predictability and progress visibility into their existing network rollout.
Searching to inform the upcoming phase of your RDOF journey? Obtain a free duplicate of Render’s RDOF Deployment Guideline below.