Dublin, Dec. 17, 2020 (Globe NEWSWIRE) — The “Solitary-mobile Sequencing Providers and Technologies Industry, 2020-2030” report has been included to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The ‘Single-cell Sequencing Expert services and Technologies Current market, 2020-2030’ report features an substantial research of the current landscape and the potential opportunities connected with one-cell sequencing solutions/systems.
Around the decades, technological advancements in the industry of genomics have enabled pharma corporations to adopt a much more customized and specific strategy to drug/remedy growth.
One particular of the crucial targets of the report was to have an understanding of the main growth motorists and estimate the upcoming possibility in the sector. Primarily based on several parameters, these types of as quantity of one-cell samples sequenced per year, average expense of sequencing, and progress traits throughout numerous geographies, we have delivered an knowledgeable estimate of the probable evolution of the sector, in the mid to extended phrase, for the period of time 2020-2030.
Particularly, subsequent-technology sequencing (NGS) systems have enabled hundreds of thousands of human genomes across varied ethnicities, to be sequenced. The large volumes of genomic details from the aforementioned sequencing research have led to the era of useful insights on individuals’ very likely responses to different treatment method regimens. Innovation in this field have created NGS technologies more and more cost-effective and accessible. In fact, the charge of sequencing a solitary genome has dropped from USD ~3 billion (Human Genome Project 1990) to USD 1,000 (Illumina sequencing kits) around the last two a long time.
Even so, NGS dependent analyses are confined to presenting averaged insights on gene expression. In other text, this process is incapable of quantifying nucleic acid written content in individual cells, and thus, supplying gene expression facts at one mobile resolution. To much better fully grasp the interactions of unique cells with their microenvironment, state-of-the-art molecular probing options are needed. In this context, significant-throughput one-mobile analysis, an rising analytical strategy, is regarded a effective suggests for researching unique cells, enabling scientists to study gene expression at solitary mobile resolution.
Solitary-mobile sequencing strategies offer you numerous advantages more than classic genomic analyses, enabling the detection of sophisticated and exceptional mobile populations, and elucidating growth trajectories of distinctive cell lineages. Despite the prospective to be utilized throughout varied segments in biotechnology and healthcare study, this strategy is nevertheless restricted to early-stage analysis things to do. This is principally attributed to sure difficulties associated with details processing and good quality handle.
Further more, the absence of adaptable in silico equipment is also regarded as amid the big roadblocks to meaningful evaluation and interpretation of one cell sequencing information. Also, the significant expense of process execution and affiliated labor intensive protocols are other boundaries to the adoption of due to the fact-cell sequencing know-how. Having said that, the introduction of the RNA-QC-Chain resource in 2018 (an hard work to deal with the information processing and quality management associated challenges) and the Human Mobile Atlas project (accountable for producing the initially total transcriptome map of human cells), are thought of prominent milestones in the industry of one cell genomics.
Presently, experts feel that the single-mobile genomics industry in North The usa, may achieve USD 5 billion by 2025. Supplied, the potential of solitary-mobile RNA sequencing (scRNA-seq) systems to probe into formerly unelucidated mobile mechanisms, and determine novel biomarkers/therapeutic targets, they are likely to witness substantial adoption in biomedical investigation about the subsequent ten years.
In addition to other things, the report features:
- An overview of the competitive landscape of solitary-cell sequencing services vendors supplying information on a quantity of parameters, this sort of as calendar year of establishment, company dimension, geographical location, sequencing strategy employed (DNA sequencing, RNA sequencing, ATAC sequencing and DNA methylation), types of products and services offered (library planning, sequencing and bioinformatics), form of library preparing process made use of and kind of sequencing system utilised.
- A comprehensive evaluation of the aggressive industry landscape of one-cell sequencing workflow devices delivering information on a amount of appropriate parameters, such as concentrate on nucleic acid (DNA, RNA and protein), sort of application (cell isolation, cDNA amplification and library preparation) and throughput. In addition, the report functions aggressive current market landscape of one-mobile sequencing systems supplying information and facts on parameters, these types of as variety of application (single-mobile, whole genome, full exome and qualified sequencing), utmost output, most read length, method efficiency, sequencing chemistry (sequencing-by-synthesis, SMRT sequencing and nanopore sequencing). It also contains an assessment on the providers developing these systems, centered on 12 months of institution, company dimension and geographical site.
- An insightful competitiveness evaluation of solitary-mobile sequencing systems based mostly on relevant parameters, these types of as provider electric power (dependent on a firm’s personnel depend and many years of experience) and other critical engineering similar technical specs, these as optimum sequencing output, optimum reads per operate, highest examine length, good quality rating, purposes and price of sequencer.
- Elaborate profiles of corporations that are engaged in supplying solitary-mobile sequencing companies and technologies. Every profile functions a temporary overview of the corporation, its financial data (if offered), proprietary engineering platform(s), recent developments and an informed upcoming outlook.
- An in-depth examination of the various patents that have been filed/granted for one-cell sequencing systems, centered on parameters, these types of as patent variety, publication calendar year, geographical site, Cooperative Patent Classification (CPC) symbols, emerging concentrate locations, and style of applicant, highlighting the top sector/non-marketplace gamers (in terms of the dimensions of mental residence portfolio). It also functions a patent benchmarking and valuation analysis.
- A detailed examination of the grants that have been awarded to analysis institutes engaged in tasks linked to solitary-mobile sequencing, between 2016 and 2020, centered on several parameters, these kinds of as year of grant award, grant sum, concentration area, action code, guidance period of time, funding mechanism, funding institute centre, sort of recipient corporation, well known receiver businesses and distinguished system officers.
- An assessment of a variety of developments/latest traits connected to single-mobile sequencing, presenting insights on [A] partnerships and collaborations proven inside of the sector, [B] funding and investments, and [C] the latest products launches related to solitary-cell sequencing.
Crucial Concerns Answered
- Who are the main one-mobile sequencing assistance and technology vendors?
- What are the modern developments in the single-cell sequencing area?
- Which businesses have filed the highest range of patents in this field?
- Which institutions have obtained the utmost grant funding?
- What components are possible to affect the evolution of this approaching market?
- How is the latest and foreseeable future chance possible to be distributed across essential industry segments?
For extra data about this report take a look at https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rsl6xk
Research and Markets also gives Tailor made Exploration solutions supplying targeted, extensive and personalized research.
Make contact with: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wooden, Senior Push Supervisor [email protected] For E.S.T Place of work Hrs Connect with 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Totally free Simply call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Place of work Hours Simply call +353-1-416-8900