Dublin, Jan. 11, 2021 (Globe NEWSWIRE) — The “Form Memory Alloys: Worldwide Marketplaces” report has been extra to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s featuring.
This report forecasts the sizing of the marketplace in recent U.S. pounds for SMA components, in value conditions from 2019 by means of 2025. It estimates and forecasts the marketplace size or output, classified based on content style, close use and area.
Materials styles include nitinol alloys, copper-centered alloys and iron-based alloys. End uses involve biomedical, aerospace & protection, client electronics & residence appliances, automotive, and machinery & robotics industries. This report also describes the technological developments taking spot in the SMA arena and lists key industry players.
- 161 details tables 4 additional tables
- An overview of the world wide market place for shape memory alloys
- Estimation of the market sizing and analyses of world-wide industry traits with facts from 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound once-a-year advancement rates (CAGRs) by means of 2025
- Industry share investigation of form memory alloys by product, software and main geographical areas covering North The united states, Europe, APAC and Relaxation of the Environment
- Specific evaluation of the present-day industry tendencies, current market forecast, motorists, difficulties, and chances influencing current market advancement and discussion of technological, regulatory, and competitive things as nicely as economic developments that are impacting the foreseeable future market
- Business profiles of major players such as, Advanced Technology & Components Co. Ltd., Dynalloy Inc., Furukawa Co. Ltd., Johnson Matthey Inc., Nippon Seisen Co. Ltd., and Saes Getters Group
Crucial Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
- Examine Plans and Goals
- Reasons for Accomplishing this Review and Concentrate on Viewers
- Scope of Report
- Methodology and Information and facts Sources
- Geographic Breakdown
- Analyst’s Qualifications
- Tailor made Investigation
- Associated Exploration Experiences
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
- Premier Marketplaces
- Speediest-rising Markets
Chapter 3 Overview of Form Memory Alloys
- Form Memory Alloy Market
- Nitinol Shape Memory Alloys
- Copper-based and Iron-based mostly Form Memory Alloys
- Condition Memory Alloy Developments
- Magnetic Condition Memory Alloys
- High-temperature Condition Memory Alloys
- Surface area Modification for Nitinol Form Memory Alloys
- Processing Approaches for Nitinol Condition Memory Alloys
- Copper-based Condition Memory Alloys
- Iron-centered Condition Memory Alloys
- Shape Memory Alloys for New Applications
Chapter 4 World wide Markets for Shape Memory Alloys, by Product Variety
- Nitinol Condition Memory Alloys
- Copper-based Shape Memory Alloys
- Iron-based Condition Memory Alloys
- Selling prices
Chapter 5 Worldwide Marketplaces for Condition Memory Alloys, by Stop Use
- Aerospace & Protection
- Client Electronics & Dwelling Appliances
- Equipment & Robotics
- Other End Makes use of
Chapter 6 Worldwide Marketplaces for Condition Memory Alloys, by Area
Chapter 7 North American Marketplaces for Form Memory Alloys
- North American Condition Memory Alloy Industry by State
- North American Form Memory Alloy Marketplace, by Content
- North American Shape Memory Alloy Marketplace by End Use
- U.S. Market for Shape Memory Alloys
- U.S. Market for Form Memory Alloys, by Substance
- U.S. Condition Memory Alloy Market place, by Close Use
- Canadian Market for Condition Memory Alloys
- Canadian Industry for Condition Memory Alloys, by Content
- Canadian Marketplace for Form Memory Alloys, by Conclude Use
Chapter 8 Asian Marketplaces for Shape Memory Alloys
Chapter 9 European Markets for Shape Memory Alloys
Chapter 10 Relaxation of the Environment Marketplaces for Condition Memory Alloys
Chapter 11 Patents
- Condition Memory Alloy Patents by Calendar year
- Condition Memory Alloy Patents by Close Use
- Condition Memory Alloy Patents by Country
- Patents on Form Memory Alloys
Chapter 12 Company Profiles
- Shape Memory Alloy Suppliers
- Superior Technologies & Elements Co. Ltd.
- Dynalloy Inc.
- Fort Wayne Metals
- Furukawa Co. Ltd.
- Grinm Superior Components Co. Ltd.
- Johnson Matthey Inc.
- Lanzhou Seemine Sma Co. Ltd.
- Lumenous Peiertech
- Nippon Seisen Co. Ltd.
- Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Steel Corp.
- Saes Getters Group
- Shanghai Form Memory Alloy Co. Ltd.
- Shenzhen Superline Technology Co. Ltd.
- Xi’an Saite Steel Resources Growth Co. Ltd.
- Condition Memory Alloy Exploration Institutes
- Beihang College
- Dalian College Of Know-how
- Harbin Institute Of Technological innovation
- Institute Of Steel Research Chinese Academy Of Sciences
- Jilin University
- Nanjing College Of Aeronautics And Astronautics
- Nationwide Aeronautics And Room Administration
- Northwest Institute For Nonferrous Steel Investigate
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Shanghai Jiao Tong College
- Shenyang Nonferrous Metal Exploration Institute
- College Of Florida Research Foundation
- College Of Hawaii
- University Of Washington
- Shape Memory Alloy Consumers And Application Scientists
- Abbott Cardiovascular Methods Inc.
- ABL IP Holding Llc
- Biedermann Technologies Gmbh & Co. Kg
- The Boeing Co.
- Cambridge Mechatronics Ltd.
- Carl Zeiss Smt Gmbh
- Collins Aerospace
- Conti Temic Microelectronic Gmbh
- Dell Merchandise L. P.
- Divergent Systems Inc.
- Eto Magnetic Gmbh
- Exergyn Ltd.
- Fb Technologies Llc
- Faurecia Interior Devices Inc.
- Normal Electrical Co.
- GM Global Engineering Operations Llc
- Grammer Ag
- Halliburton Power Solutions Inc.
- Hutchinson Engineering
- Illinois Device Will work Inc.
- Clever Fiber Optic Systems, Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips
- Lenovo (Singapore) Pte Ltd.
- Microport Scientific Corp.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Ocon Health care
- Osteomed Llc
- Oticon A/S
- Panasonic Avionics Corp.
- Recovery Drive Llc
- Rolls-Royce Plc
- Samsung Display Co., Ltd.
- Saudi Arabian Oil Co.
- Taewoong Clinical Co. Ltd.
- Tdk Taiwan Corp.
- Te Connectivity Corp.
- Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing North The usa, Inc.
- Verkko Biomedical Llc
For extra data about this report stop by https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ndmeba
Get in touch with: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wooden, Senior Push Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Place of work Hrs Get in touch with 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Totally free Contact 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Workplace Hours Contact +353-1-416-8900